Back to top

Man hospitalised after house fire

INVESTIGATIONS are ongoing into a fire on Wednesday evening, which left one man hospitalised.

On Wednesday, fire officials were called in to put out a fire which destroyed the home of Harvey Providence.

Newsday was told that Providence had to be taken to hospital for treatment as he was burnt. Investigators said the blaze began on the stove spreading quickly throughout Providence’s single-story house at Mt Pleasant Local Road.

Providence was alone in the house.

The post Man hospitalised after house fire appeared first on Trinidad and Tobago Newsday.

News Source: 
https://newsday.co.tt/2019/01/11/man-hospitalised-after-house-fire/